cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgrimm
Engaged Sweeper
Hi all, newbie here.

According to this link https://update.lansweeper.com/update.aspx and the change log the newest version of LsAgent for Windows is 7.2.110.18.

When I follow the link to the LsAgent download page on the website mentioned above it takes me to https://www.lansweeper.com/download/lsagent/

There I "Download LsAgent for Windows". If I then check the product version of the downloaded LsAgent-windows.exe it states 8.4.100.142. It is also considerably larger than v. 7.2.110.18 (19.2 MB vs. 7.2 MB).

I'm confused.

-Markus
5 REPLIES 5
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
Additional update, after some time I found that most the assets with LsAgent that auto-updated to 8.4.100.144 are working normally again. There are a couple that still aren't, one of which I updated manually. Sent more logs to support, will let you all know their response.
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
Lansweeper support suggested updating from 8.4.100.9 to 8.4.100.10, which also updated LsAgent to 8.4.100.144, but it is still disappearing from the Software tab.

Chrisy, did you update your Lansweeper install to 8.4.100.10? That's the latest version that comes with LsAgent 8.4.100.144.
KevinA-REJIS wrote:
Lansweeper support suggested updating from 8.4.100.9 to 8.4.100.10, which also updated LsAgent to 8.4.100.144, but it is still disappearing from the Software tab.

Chrisy, did you update your Lansweeper install to 8.4.100.10? That's the latest version that comes with LsAgent 8.4.100.144.

I just finished updating the Server. Thanks for the response
mgrimm
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for your reply. As of now the update check site says the current version of LsAgent for Windows is 8.4.100.142. Everything is now consistent again.
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
They put out an update for Lansweeper a few days ago (which seems to have disappeared), one of the things they updated was LsAgent. Can't remember the details, but it does now require .NET 4.8 so it's probably part of the installer.