cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SB2021
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, everyone,
we installed the 8.4.100.9 update today. Since then, no more tickets have been received by mail.
I have checked the mail settings several times, unfortunately no success. then I researched the mailtester.exe and found out that the connection to the mailbox works, but the folder "inbox" is not listed under the folders.I suspect that this is imperative.
Before the update everything worked fine, but unfortunately I can no longer get it to work.
does someone have similar problems here?
greetings

EDIT:
I don't know how, but the inbox folder is now displayed in mailtester.exe, it also contains mails.
however, these are not transmitted and the same error appears in the lansweeper under the mail settings.
"incoming mail error: Connection error"

but this cannot be because this was checked with the mail tester
2 REPLIES 2
SB2021
Engaged Sweeper II
I got an answer from support, the update is probably faulty and has already been removed from the homepage.

A solution was also suggested to me, for some users (with us too) it helps to change the protocol to Exchange "EWS" in the email settings and to add "Inbox; Posteingang" (German language) at the bottom of inbox folders. runs wonderfully
EDELL
Engaged Sweeper
Hello all,
we have also updated our Lansweeper to new version today and have the same problem with incomming mail.

Test runs positive, but after about 20sec comes error

The most important function is down