Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardmcgovern
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

I'm currently running this report in my company to find unpatched machines:

https://www.lansweeper.com/report/last-windows-update-audit/

I've set this up and handed it over to our service desk team who are going around patching these unpatched machines manually, but they have come pack saying machines that are showing as > 30 days since the patch on the report are giving the "there are no updates to install" message when going into Windows update.

Has anyone experienced anything like this or do you have an alternative Windows Patching report I can try?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
richardmcgovern
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, thanks for that!

It was set to 7 days; I've changed it to 0 as you said and hopefully it'll start to improve over the course of the next few days.

brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
Not a stupid question at all. Under the scanning menu you will see scanned item interval. Click on it. These are the items that are scanned and how often. Look for quickfix. Look at the number in the refresh x days column. That is how offten lansweeper will scan what windows updated are installed. You can change that to a 0 and windows updates will be scanned every time the computer is scanned. After the computers are scanned again look at the report and see if it updated.
richardmcgovern
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

It's predominantly Windows 8.1 and i'm not sure what you mean when you say:

When was the last time Windows updates where scanned by Lansweeper on these machines?
as far as I can see there is no specific scan for Windows updates, I presumed this was just a part of the regular scanning?

Sorry if that's stupid, it's hot today!
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
When was the last time Windows updates where scanned by Lansweeper on these machines? Also what version of Windows is it?