cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tythesly
Engaged Sweeper III
I was wondering if it was possible to get a new tab that shows all the reports that particular asset is listed on. Rather than opening multiple tabs of reports and manually searching to see if that asset is listed (audit, update, etc reports).
4 REPLIES 4
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
That is the downfall to doing that way. I am not aware of how to implement this differently.
Brandon wrote:
That is the downfall to doing that way. I am not aware of how to implement this differently.

Well I am hoping the dev's could add a search box on the report page itself where we enter an assets name and it searches the reports and displays only the ones that asset is listed in.

Or just making a new tab on the asset's page itself that does the same thing.
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
One option is to add the report to one of your dashboards under high priority. When you visit the asset page, if the asset is included in that report, the report name will appear under the dashboard compliance section on the asset page. Be warned that this will cause extra data to loaded, and depending on your SQL server it may take a little while for the reports names to appear under the dashboard compliance section.
Brandon wrote:
One option is to add the report to one of your dashboards under high priority. When you visit the asset page, if the asset is included in that report, the report name will appear under the dashboard compliance section on the asset page. Be warned that this will cause extra data to loaded, and depending on your SQL server it may take a little while for the reports names to appear under the dashboard compliance section.

I see the setting for Dashboard Compliance in the Report options page but I was told we cannot turn that on due to performance issues.