cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jordanl17
Engaged Sweeper II
We have a single 2016 Exchange 2016 CU19, on Win Server 2016 w/ Feb 2021 cumulative. I see "Security Update For Exchange Server 2016 CU19 (KB5000871)" as Successfully installed when I check Windows Update History. but yet, the Exchange zero-day report shows that I need to install KB5000871. Not sure why. that said, I love that you guys make these reports!
6 Comments
Notonyourradar
Engaged Sweeper III
Ah, I just posted something similar. I don't think these KBs register to Quickfix engineering in WMI or something
andrgin
Engaged Sweeper
Same for me. Single Exchange 2013 CU23.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hello,
The default scan time interval for Quickfix information is 7 days. So most likely it’s because the information is not picked up yet in Lansweeper through regular scanning. The easiest recommendation is to click on ‘Rescan Assets’ on the left-hand side when you run the report. This will trigger a full rescan of all assets in that report, hence, updating the Quickfix information as well for all of those.

Do note, depending on the amount of assets, it might take a while to complete the scans of all Windows machines. You can also find more about this in the KB article below:
https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/managing-how-often-specific-data-is-scanned/

Notonyourradar
Engaged Sweeper III
FrankSc wrote:
Hello,
The default scan time interval for Quickfix information is 7 days. So most likely it’s because the information is not picked up yet in Lansweeper through regular scanning. The easiest recommendation is to click on ‘Rescan Assets’ on the left-hand side when you run the report. This will trigger a full rescan of all assets in that report, hence, updating the Quickfix information as well for all of those.

Do note, depending on the amount of assets, it might take a while to complete the scans of all Windows machines. You can also find more about this in the KB article below:
https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/managing-how-often-specific-data-is-scanned/

I've set my quickfix scannign o be more aggressive, and yes I've rescanned these assets.

Thing is with these exchange updates is I don't think they enter wherever LS queries them when they're installed. Even if you do a Get-Hotfix it won't list. It seems to only be viewable in the Control Panel. I've had to create a report based on custom registry key scanning for management since they've been looking for a report. It's nowhere as fancy and we have to compare it to our Exchange server list manually, but it's something
PierreL
Engaged Sweeper
the report is not working properly, it has been removed from the website.
jbruyet
Engaged Sweeper II
PierreL wrote:
the report is not working properly, it has been removed from the website.

Any idea as to when the report will be fixed and restored to the report library?

Thanks,

Joe B

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now