cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joel_marquis
Engaged Sweeper
I've followed the guide on how to integrate Lansweeper with SCCM as shown here:

https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/integrating-lansweeper-with-sccm/

However, when I try to scan the newly created SCCM target it comes back with the below error which means absolutely nothing to me! Has anyone else experienced this and been able to resolve it?

The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted.

Cheers
Joel
4 REPLIES 4
THODAH
Engaged Sweeper
I too see this error, and I'm positive it has nothing to do with access permissions on either server or SCCM, as I'm currently trying with my own admin account, which I also use for a number of powershell scripts also heavily relying on WMI queries which is working.
Peter_Trethewey
Engaged Sweeper
Same error - not related to access levels
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi joel,

The error you are seeing can be throw when the account provided in Lansweeper does not have the correct privileges.
The account for scanning SCCM has to have local administrative permissions on the SCCM server and at minimum, the read-only analyst security role in the SCCM administrative users.

We have made some improvements to our SCCM scanning logic, so if you're not running the latest version of Lansweeper, I would recommend first updating to the latest version which could already fix your issue.
Erik.T wrote:
Hi joel,

The error you are seeing can be throw when the account provided in Lansweeper does not have the correct privileges.
The account for scanning SCCM has to have local administrative permissions on the SCCM server and at minimum, the read-only analyst security role in the SCCM administrative users.

We have made some improvements to our SCCM scanning logic, so if you're not running the latest version of Lansweeper, I would recommend first updating to the latest version which could already fix your issue.

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't appear to be the case. My Lansweeper service account is in the domain admins group in AD as well as being a local admin on the SCCM server itself, I've also tried Read-Only and Full Administrator rights within SCCM.

Are there any logs I can look at?

Cheers
Joel