cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abetzold
Engaged Sweeper III
I have a small subset of workstations that are vendor supplied using Windows 20 2016 LTSB. All workstations have Trend Micro installed, and appear fine in my trend management server, but in LanSweeper, I have a report to indicate workstations that are missing A/V software. My clause works like this:

Where tblAssets.AssetID Not In (Select tblAntivirus.AssetID
From tblAntivirus) And tblState.Statename = 'Active' And
tblDomainroles.Domainrolename In ('Stand-alone Workstation',
'Member Workstation')

These assetIDs do not populate in this table despite showing Antivirus on the summary page of the asset itself. Why won't these devices populate in this table like other devices do?
5 REPLIES 5
wcb
Engaged Sweeper III
I know this is an older item but the first thing I see with this is that you state the machine is a server -- Windows 2016. The report is only including workstations -- > domainrole is "Stand-Alone Workstation" or "Member Workstation".
abetzold
Engaged Sweeper III
wcb wrote:
I know this is an older item but the first thing I see with this is that you state the machine is a server -- Windows 2016. The report is only including workstations -- > domainrole is "Stand-Alone Workstation" or "Member Workstation".

Thank you for pointing to that. I did confirm that my standard workstations and these ones are all "Member workstations"

I was hopeful though because I didn't even think about that.
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
Support does not use this forum as an official means of communication. You may be better office submitting a support ticket with them.
abetzold
Engaged Sweeper III
It actually sees it 3 times. I have added the exact A/V wording to the A/V list in Lansweeper and all it did was display it a 3rd time on the asset because it sees my other trend entries.

So yes, I have already done that. How would I get someone from Lansweeper to chime in here?
brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
I would start by looking at the software that Lansweeper is reporting as being installed. Find an asset that you know that has the antivirus installed and look at the software that Lansweeper found. If it is in that list, hover over software in the menu at the top of the screen, then go to anti-virus settings. Look at the list and see if your antivirus is on the list. We are using TrendMicro and had to add it to the list.