cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexbeaumier
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

Have anyone tried to deploy the 2004 patch using Lansweeper using the Windows 10 ISO file (without re-downloading the whole image)? I've been trying multiple methods and I think I have the wrong arguments to use.

I need to push this update to multiple PCs at the same time (We're talking about 50 computers) without using SCCM or MDT, only Lansweeper (script-like method) and without the need to check for new updates (Just using the setup file in the ISO)

Arguments I used:
start /wait {PackageShare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe /Auto Upgrade /DynamicUpdate Disable /Compat

Thank you,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alexbeaumier
Engaged Sweeper II
Alex Beaumier wrote:
Hello,

Have anyone tried to deploy the 2004 patch using Lansweeper using the Windows 10 ISO file (without re-downloading the whole image)? I've been trying multiple methods and I think I have the wrong arguments to use.

I need to push this update to multiple PCs at the same time (We're talking about 50 computers) without using SCCM or MDT, only Lansweeper (script-like method) and without the need to check for new updates (Just using the setup file in the ISO)

Arguments I used:
start /wait {PackageShare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe /Auto Upgrade /DynamicUpdate Disable /Compat

Thank you,

Solution:
-Parameters:"{Packageshare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe" /auto upgrade /quiet
-Windows currently installed language and downloaded ISO language have to be the same.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alexbeaumier
Engaged Sweeper II
Alex Beaumier wrote:
Hello,

Arguments I used:

Thank you,

Solution:
-Parameters:"{Packageshare}\Installers\Windows10-2004-x64\x64\setup.exe" /auto upgrade /quiet
-Windows currently installed language and downloaded ISO language have to be the same.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
I will be doing some testing next week on this as most of our fleet are 1909 getting ready to update to 2004, however we norrmaly hold off for a bit first to iron out any bugs etc. I have a few new machines to build shortly our image is only 1909 but I will build it then attempt an update and let you know if someone has't come back to you before then.