cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veljko_cankovic
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I have external application where I would like to retrieve Assets and Software data using the web service (SOAP or REST API) in order to get a list of Assets and Software and to have them in that external application?
Is this possible?

Can I invoke list of Assets and Software?

How to retrieve list of assets what will be the most recommendable way in order to transfer data from lansweeper database to some other database?

Thank you in advance,
Veljko
10 REPLIES 10
Termont
Engaged Sweeper
Bump. Cuz it'd be about time.
JacobH
Champion Sweeper III
Bump - would be a huge help if we had this, for integrations with other apps.
dhoward
Engaged Sweeper III
Please add me to the list of customers who would love to see an Asset API!
l33t9eek
Engaged Sweeper II
Any news on this? It's a major hindrance to our workflow, as lansweeper holds some organizational data in custom fields. I want to be able to set that data programaticly.
fabio_ugolini
Engaged Sweeper II
any news?
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
this could be very interesting, any news?
erankave
Engaged Sweeper II
We would be interested in the progress as well.
srimandarbha
Engaged Sweeper II
Any update of this in the latest version
joe_user
Engaged Sweeper III
Restful API is increasing in weight as a requirement for solutions in our environment and it appears that it will become a must-have. The initial reason this has been important has been integration and the increasingly important reason is automation. Lansweeper may find that it will lose current customers or not gain new customers due to the absence of an API.

One workaround we are exploring is a third-party solution in front of the SQL back-end such as is described here:
http://blog.dreamfactory.com/add-a-rest-api-to-any-sql-db-in-minutes/.