cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbAYVdQu
Engaged Sweeper III
Our license expired on July 1, and we're in the 10 day grace period. For whatever reason, our renewal order never processed. I've called and left several voicemails. I've emailed the person who emailed me first about the renewal. I've emailed sales@, and I've even emailed support@. No one at Lansweeper is getting back to me.

Hopefully this finds someone who actually cares about their customers before they lose functionality critical to their service delivery.

7 REPLIES 7
nnewton
Engaged Sweeper III
We are having the same problem, our license expired about a month ago, our reseller is having a real hard time getting a license out of LANSweeper sales.

We managed to get a 30 day temporary license, but we have less than two weeks left on that one now.

Our procurement person has emailed two different sales people at LANSweeper and both are sending OOO auto replies.

She's just submitted a email to the sales address and got the "You may expect a reply within the next 24 business hours" response, I guess we'll see how that goes.

If anyone at LS support wants to help, the email ref is: 00473701.
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
HI... we have this exact situation. been going on for weeks it seems. noone can seem to charge it!
Ended up with a 'thank you for cancelling your subscription' . Really!

not very happy.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
danielm wrote:
HI... we have this exact situation. been going on for weeks it seems. noone can seem to charge it!

not very happy.

Apologies for this inconvenience. This was an extreme situation and one of our sales reps is working to rectify the situation asap

danielm
Champion Sweeper II
FrankSc wrote:
danielm wrote:

not very happy.

Apologies for this inconvenience. This was an extreme situation and one of our sales reps is working to rectify the situation asap

yup. agreed, and thanks and taken care of now.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi,
We just received a message from our Sales dept that our mails are being bounced back from your mail server. Could you please make sure mails from @lansweeper.com are whitelisted on your mail server?
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Our apologies if there are delays in our responses. We've noticed our sales department contacted you 2 days ago. Could you please check if our mails are not stuck in your spam or junk folder?
sbAYVdQu
Engaged Sweeper III
FrankSc wrote:
Our apologies if there are delays in our responses. We've noticed our sales department contacted you 2 days ago. Could you please check if our mails are not stuck in your spam or junk folder?

Thank you. Your emails come from overseas (we reject those) and while we had allowed Cleverbridge through, I did not know Lansweeper.com was blocked as well. However, that is why I also left my phone number. This ordering process is overcomplicated - I should be able to see my invoices and download my license keys without having to rely on contacting two separate companies.