cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niclas_otterber
Engaged Sweeper
Hello

In times of GDPR we need to strip AD attributes when LS is syncing data. Is it possible to exclude specific attributes from AD sync? In my example I need to exclude "employeeid" and "extensionattribute 8"

/NIclas
4 REPLIES 4
hgiritzer
Engaged Sweeper II
Any news on this topic?
namazu
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello, has there been any update on the EULA, privacy policy, etc...?

I need to complete a Privacy Impact Assessment before I can employ the cloud relay.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
At the moment it is not possible to exclude specific AD user attributes from scanning. The only option you currently have to remove specific data from a user in Lansweeper is either removing the info from the AD or using an automated database script which removes the data from your database after an AD user scan.

Data privacy is also our main priority at the moment. We are currently working on our overall compliance as well as documentation (EULA, privacy policy, etc.) for our customers. Once an official document is out you will be able to find it in the announcements.
hgiritzer
Engaged Sweeper II
Esben.D wrote:
At the moment it is not possible to exclude specific AD user attributes from scanning. The only option you currently have to remove specific data from a user in Lansweeper is either removing the info from the AD or using an automated database script which removes the data from your database after an AD user scan.

Data privacy is also our main priority at the moment. We are currently working on our overall compliance as well as documentation (EULA, privacy policy, etc.) for our customers. Once an official document is out you will be able to find it in the announcements.

Is such a GDPR compliance documentation available now?
If yes, great, where do I find this?
If no, when it will be available?
BR
Helmut