cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrBob
Engaged Sweeper III
Other than giving reports very long names, is there a way to add notes or comments to a report? I thought I might be able to add them to the SQL code but it doesn't seem to allow for that.
4 REPLIES 4
cscherrey
Engaged Sweeper III
This would be a great feature. Allowing comments in the SQL for the reports or allowing notes to be appended to the reports. Just to document how the query was generated as custom reports may have filters to be explained.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
At this stage I do not believe so as the SQL query / builder strips out comments.
mike_carey
Engaged Sweeper II
I think he means to add comments to the report sql to document changes, purpose, etc.. i too would like to have this ...
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
MrBob wrote:
Other than giving reports very long names, is there a way to add notes or comments to a report? I thought I might be able to add them to the SQL code but it doesn't seem to allow for that.

curious what you mean by comments? Do you mean things you added to the custom fields you want to show up? Like we used a custom field to indicate critical systems and created a report for those specifically. or do you mwan something else