cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iboyd
Engaged Sweeper III
Right now Lansweeper pulls in the switchport data, is there any way to get more data?

Right now I have to manually assign my AP's to the WLC, is there a way to automate this?

Thanks,
Ian B
2 REPLIES 2
Faktotum
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

is it now possible by scanning the WLC all connected access points are collected and inventoried by LANSweeper ?
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If I understood you correctly you have a network configuration in which you have multiple access points that are connected to a Wireless LAN Controller, and you'd like to see this relation between the AP's and WLC automatically mapped when these devices are scanned. Unfortunately, other than as you indicate, potential port connection information between these devices, no relation is scanned, and a relation would have to be manually mapped.

I've added "the automatic mapping of asset relations between access points and Wireless LAN controllers" to our customer wishlist and moved your topic to the wishlist section of our forum in this context. At this moment in time we can't yet guarantee that this feature will be implemented though and cannot provide you with an estimated release date.