cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calogero_dimagg
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi at all, I have an issue with the scanning queue.

Scanning queue gets lock after a certain period of time.

My Lansweeper version is 7.2.107.4.

Someone had the same problem?

thanks at all
9 REPLIES 9
calogero_dimagg
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi at all, after I enable the "performance scanning" I have the same problem.

calogero_dimagg
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, I have reset the "windows performance monitor" from two server that locked the queue and now work.

KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
Well, things are back to where they were before. Scheduled scanning seems to be working, but to run a manual scan I have to clear the scanning queue.
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
I re-enabled performance monitoring, and so far things are still working normally. I'll continue to monitor and if something changes, update the thread.
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
We tried updating to the latest version, but were still encountering this problem. Once I disabled performance monitoring scanning and cleared the queue again, it seems to be working now. I will try enabling performance monitoring again tomorrow and see what happens.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
I'd recommend updating to the latest version, 8.0, as some fixes have been implemented that should have a positive effect on these types of issues: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/updating-your-installation/

Bear in mind that if you have certain types of scanning set up, this could cause assets to be in the queue almost continuously. Especially performance scanning on a large amount of assets on a high interval. Just to be sure, have a look at your configured performance scanning targets under the Scanning\Performance Scanning menu.
Bruce.B wrote:
I'd recommend updating to the latest version, 8.0, as some fixes have been implemented that should have a positive effect on these types of issues: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/updating-your-installation/

Bear in mind that if you have certain types of scanning set up, this could cause assets to be in the queue almost continuously. Especially performance scanning on a large amount of assets on a high interval. Just to be sure, have a look at your configured performance scanning targets under the Scanning\Performance Scanning menu.

Hi Bruce, ok I will update the version. I can try to schedule different period of scanning time for the assets.

In the log I find three servers tha have problems wiht WMI. I can try to reset the Performance Monitor.

Thanks
calogero_dimagg
Engaged Sweeper II
But, is there a solution?
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
I've been seeing the same thing with our scanning queue. I sometimes have to clear the queue out to get non-scheduled scans to run. Also on v7.2.107.4.