cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masterfixedit
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I want do deploy several packages to our client computers but they all seem to fail with error 1603. The credentials used and tested have domain admin right and local admin rights.
If i test the command locally, it executes and installs. If i test it locally on a client computer without admin rights it also executes but halts and asks for the admin credentials.
Any idea? It's urgent as lots of people will work at home this week because of the corona virus.

Result: Deployment ended: Onherstelbare fout bij installatie. Stop(Failure). Credential: (domain\adminuser). ShareCredential: (domain\adminuser2).
Command: msiexec.exe /i "C:\AeroAdmin.msi" /norestart /qn
11 REPLIES 11
Masterfixedit
Engaged Sweeper
Maybe that was a bad example... I tried to start the installation after it was copied to the client but to no avail. If i start it from the DefaultPackageShare$ folder. It still fails.
msiexec.exe /i "\\Lansweeper\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\readerdc_nl_xa_install.msi" /norestart /qn
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
That install command is referncing a local installer C:\AeroAdmin.msi is that in that location on all the machines you are installing to? Ideally it should be stored on a network share accessible by all.

Eg the Lansweeper \\LANSWEEPERSERVER\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\ etc.