cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
William382
Engaged Sweeper III
I just want a 30 days, if ticket is still alive, send an Email. I can see where to modify the default SLA, but I don't understand the initial and resolve timers.

I use this as an ordering tracking system for our vendor, it works fine. Occasionally accounting doesn't send me an invoice I need a way to ensure I get an Email saying X ticket is 30 days old. Regardless of views/assignments or modifications.

Does that make sense?

Right now I have them both set to roughly 29 days.

Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi William,

When configuring an SLA, you can configure the time to be calculated as business or calendar hours. In both cases, the actual 'deadline' will be calculated, but the countdown towards this deadline will be displayed in absolute time. This absolute time will then be recalculated to days, hours and minutes to provide a more readable result.
As such, when selecting business hours, the absolute time until the deadline will only calculate for the number of business hours set in Configuration\General Settings\Business hours and thus this deadline, recalculated to days, will show and higher value as expected

More information on setting SLA's can be found in the below article.
https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/configuring-service-level-agreements/