cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Eaker
Engaged Sweeper
in lansweeper helpdesk.... i am trying to figure out a way to prompt a user to refer to the knowledge base BEFORE submitting a ticket. Example: outlook running slow or outlook won't open....i want to refer them to the knowledge base where i have created a document that teaches them to open outlook in safe mode. I have copied the shortcut but cant figure out how to make them refer to the KB article before submitting a ticket. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
Chris E wrote:
in lansweeper helpdesk.... i am trying to figure out a way to prompt a user to refer to the knowledge base BEFORE submitting a ticket. Example: outlook running slow or outlook won't open....i want to refer them to the knowledge base where i have created a document that teaches them to open outlook in safe mode. I have copied the shortcut but cant figure out how to make them refer to the KB article before submitting a ticket. Any ideas?

I doubt this is a feature in LS, though I could be wrong. Your best bet is to educate your users and induce a new policy. On the other side of things, ya sure I read the KB, now I am submitting a ticket (didn't read KB). You will probably never get by this. Users are like electricity and will take the least path of resistance.