cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aldo22
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, based on support inquiry, I received this support level descripton by email:

"Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 12.00 | 13.00 - 20.00 CET and Friday 08.30 - 12.00 | 13.00 - 17.00 CET.
Our technical support is exclusively over email which also makes it easier to transfer information such as screenshots, log files, SQL statements, ... Note that we reply to all emails sent to us within 24 hours and usually much faster. Except on weekends, as we are not available during the weekend."

My question, is there a faster ir extended support? What if my issue is that critical that just can't wait 24 hours for an email response, or what if my issue occurs after hours or during a weekend? Is there an extendend level of paid support?

Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi all,

Lansweeper will be seriously investing in technical support in 2020. We have the following in mind:
  • Our first US Sales office has just opened and we will be expanding our technical support presence in the US as well.
  • New systems will come into place in the next couple of months to improve SLA’s and routing of support questions.
  • Additionally, we will be bringing more and more value-added partners online which can provide you with local support.
aldo22
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, what changes are you guys having in mind and like how long will it take it to be implemented?

- I need to do a database migration and with only email only business hours and replies after 24 hours is not giving me a lot of confidence certainly
- Last two technicians here that updated lansweeper to last version it was a disaster, they deleted all the asset to map location associations and now its my own task to update again to latest version.
Emma_W
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi guys, I know that for some of our customers, our business hours aren't perfect. With our continuous growth, this is something we are aware of and looking to change. Our main aim as always will be to ensure that the quality of our support is maintained to its current high level.
bruggles
Engaged Sweeper
I agree Lansweeper has grown in Customer Base and there should be another support type for critical needs, even a reasonably cost Paid support option would be helpful, US Tech Support would also be beneficial, we are considering moving to another Network Inventory software due to this as a Prime Reason.
RobertBasil
Engaged Sweeper III
bruggles wrote:
I agree Lansweeper has grown in Customer Base and there should be another support type for critical needs, even a reasonably cost Paid support option would be helpful, US Tech Support would also be beneficial, we are considering moving to another Network Inventory software due to this as a Prime Reason.

+1 for U.S. Based tech support. Having tech support 8 hours ahead of me is a pain.