cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pfalls
Engaged Sweeper
This is not a huge deal, just annoying. Our Ticket info meter shows 2 tickets; 1 assigned and 1 open. However, there is only one ticket open currently. What database do I need to tweak to get the total to show correctly?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NicholeKaligian
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The ticket meter will display the information as found in the database. If you have a ticket assigned to someone else, it's possible you don't have access to it, meaning you'll only see the open (unassigned?) ticket.

If you're sure the information is being displayed incorrectly I'd recommend reaching out to support with some screenshots, they'll be able to help you further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pfalls
Engaged Sweeper
Found it. Somehow a ticket got opened under a test type we were working on a year ago.
pfalls
Engaged Sweeper
I would think as administrator, I would be able to see ALL tickets.
NicholeKaligian
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The ticket meter will display the information as found in the database. If you have a ticket assigned to someone else, it's possible you don't have access to it, meaning you'll only see the open (unassigned?) ticket.

If you're sure the information is being displayed incorrectly I'd recommend reaching out to support with some screenshots, they'll be able to help you further.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now