cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevce_brazeau
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,
We're attempting to get Lansweeper to scan our SCCM deployment. We were pretty sure we added our domain lansweeper account to SCCM correctly.

We get this error when we attempt to scan.

Entity of type "SccmSoftware" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors: -> Number 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DisplayName', table 'lansweeperdb.dbo.tblSccmSoftware'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails

Any tips?
17 REPLIES 17
jclawed
Engaged Sweeper
I updated to 8.0.130.14 this morning. We've never been able to scan SCCM. As with above, we were told a fix was coming with changelog 4010.

Entity of type "SccmSoftware" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors: -> Number 515: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DisplayName', table 'lansweeperdb.dbo.tblSccmSoftware'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

pranavsinha
Engaged Sweeper
I am now getting below error

The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted.
Ozboyes wrote:

The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted.

Same error, version 8.0.130.12
Ozboyes wrote:

getting the same error on v. 8.0.130.10
dlouis
Engaged Sweeper
Just set up SCCM scanning and we're getting the same issue as well. Looking forward to that 7.2.110 update that's been in the works for over 3 months!
SirBrent1980
Engaged Sweeper
We are also getting a similar error and thus the SCCM integration is not working. See below:

"The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted."
bbarylski
Engaged Sweeper
I am also having the same issue. Was told a solution for this will be referenced as LAN-4010 in the changelog.
hgiritzer
Engaged Sweeper II
We have Lansweeper 7.2.106.35 (the latest version currently) and the exact same error message.
So for us, there's no (working) SCCM integration in Lansweeper right now.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I don't have exact numbers but I don't think it is everyone. This will only occur when SCCM has a software record without a name. Which I don't think everyone has.