cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bidon
Engaged Sweeper
Hello I am newly in testing with Lansweeper. I would like to know if we can completely modify the interface that the user will use when creating a ticket? example, delete in the user interface the option '' Assets Concerning '' Remove the Subject field and remove the Source Option?

4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Some fields can be removed, other can't. Only the custom fields that Brighton linked can be removed.

There are additional settings that let you configure what users can do when creating tickets. You can find them in Configuration\General Settings under Users permissions.
broeding
Engaged Sweeper
bison wrote:
Hello I am newly in testing with Lansweeper. I would like to know if we can completely modify the interface that the user will use when creating a ticket? example, delete in the user interface the option '' Assets Concerning '' Remove the Subject field and remove the Source Option?

I found the instructions for this.

https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/creating-and-adding-custom-fields-to-ticket-types/

broeding
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to know the same thing. I have found lots of training, but nothing for configuring the Help Desk module.

bidon
Engaged Sweeper