cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sduser
Engaged Sweeper
I am new to managing Lansweeper so this is likely a dumb question but I appreciate any guidance I can get.

We are using Lansweeper v. 7.0.151.4 for asset management and Helpdesk. As an Admin, I am able to see the Dashboard, Assets, Reports, Software, Scanning, Helpdesk, Knowledgebase, Calendar, Deployment, Configuration and Community tabs. I am trying to give another user permissions to all those same tabs but they can only see the Dashboard, Calendar and Helpdesk tabs. In Configuration – User & Access Roles I have made them an “Administrator + Agent” but that did not help. What do I need to do to give them access to all the tabs.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
sduser
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for the reply. The role that is now assigned to this person (Administrator + Agent) is the same role that is assigned to several other people and none of them have this problem so I don't believe the permissions for that role have changed. The response I received from Lansweeper support says the user has to log out but we don't have that option because we are passing credentials from Active Directory.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Sounds like you did everything ok. The only thing I can think of is that the role of administrator + agent was changed and doesn't have all the permissions anymore.

So check if the roles still has all the permissions.