cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzipperer
Engaged Sweeper III

This silently installs Sophos without a reboot but a reboot is required at a later time for Sophos to fully finish so keep that in mind and schedule restarts at a later time or just set the packet to restart after if finishes.

3 REPLIES 3
CVanS
Engaged Sweeper
mzipperer wrote:
This silently installs Sophos without a reboot but a reboot is required at a later time for Sophos to fully finish so keep that in mind and schedule restarts at a later time or just set the packet to restart after if finishes.

Thank you. This works for me. Install is taking over 20 mins for me. Initial attempts timed out... but Sophos still installed.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Are you sure you have the exact file location and file name? They have to be an exact match
Qushyairin
Engaged Sweeper
mzipperer wrote:

i tried this and didnt really worked for me. anyone can help me with this? im having this error:

Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (Domain\User). ShareCredential: (Name). Command: "\\Server\DefaultPackageShare$\Installers\SophosSetup.exe" --quiet