cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlonde
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi folks,
I have a bit of an odd request I'm hoping to get some insight on. I'm completely new to SQL, which is making the reporting portion of Lansweeper difficult enough, but now I'm trying to get some non-standard reporting done that may be beyond SQL's abilities to cleanly do.

I'm wanting to create some chartable reports based on the Help Desk... specifically, I'm wanting to get the average time to ticket closure charted over Fiscal Years using the line graph charts. If we were just wanting these reports based on the calendar year, I think that would be easy enough to do without any sort of clever coding, but I'm not sure how to run these reports according to an odd time frame like our fiscal years. Our FY's run from July 1 to June 30 (with July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020 being fiscal year 2020, for example).

If this thing worked the way we're imagining, the Fiscal year would be the Label Axis on the line chart, and the average time to ticket closure would be the plotted point for each FY.

So, does anyone know if there's a way to get SQL to take a date on a ticket, and then dynamically tie that ticket date to a fiscal year value that we use as the label value for a chart? Thanks for any thoughts or insight you might have, and let me know if I need to try and explain this better!
Tom
0 REPLIES 0