cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKacz
Engaged Sweeper II
Just wondering if there was any way to pull in custom fields as tags to be included with helpdesk email messages (via templates).

Use case: I have a field called 'Resolution' that is required by the agent to close a ticket. I'd like to add that Resolution in the state change email for the user when their ticket is closed.
11 REPLIES 11
brownsnetwork
Engaged Sweeper II

Any updates on this? Bumping it back up since it's been two years since the last reply. 

We use almost exclusively custom fields so the email notifications are essentially useless since it gives our help desk employees no information except the basic subject and user.

brownsnetwork
Engaged Sweeper II
Adding to the list- this would REALLY help us out to have options to include custom fields on email auto responses!
mgiljum
Engaged Sweeper III
Any updates on this request? It's been over 4 years since it was first suggested.

Even a simple toggle to include all the custom fields from a ticket in the first note would be better than nothing at all.
davejohnson01
Engaged Sweeper II
Any update on this?
Liam_Marsden
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Any update on this feature - it really would be beneficial
josh_d
Engaged Sweeper
Is there any update to this feature request? This was originally submitted over two years ago.

This feature would be very useful to us.
dop
Engaged Sweeper III
This feature would be great!

ahamzah
Engaged Sweeper
Susan.A ; i did not find this parameter [subject] , there are some others but not subject
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
[subject] is an existing parameter for outgoing email templates, but there are currently no parameters for custom fields. I'll move this topic to the wish list section of the forum. Available parameters are listed when you hit the Add Template button or the pencil shaped edit button next to a template under Configuration\E-mail Settings.