cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
senior_B_O_F_H_
Engaged Sweeper
Hi

I'm pretty new to the whole Lansweeperthing so bear with me.

Is there a way to make a report of all the users that logged in to a specific device in the last 14 days?

Thanks for your help!
5 REPLIES 5
JacobH
Champion Sweeper III
I agree, LSPush is what you'd want to use on a logon script... it processes WMI locally on the machine, and shoots over about 20 to 30KB depending on how much event logs you scan for... so its actually less network traffic than a normal scan from the scanning server to the asset. It will give you the logon history for the most part... it won't catch logons off the network or off VPN (it will just fail because it can't reach the server) unless you open up a listener from the DMZ or border/edge... which I haven't vuln scanned that option...

I generally use an active directory audit application like ADAudit, etc... to make sure I catch the most that I can... but I digress.

LSPush, yes. 🙂

PeterSchreutelk
Engaged Sweeper
senior B.O.F.H. wrote:
Hi

Is there a way to make a report of all the users that logged in to a specific device in the last 14 days?
Thanks for your help!

I have put an invocation of lspush in the login script. Every login generates a scan of the PC to the Lansweeper server. That works for me. Probably for you too 😉
PeterSchreutelkamp wrote:
senior B.O.F.H. wrote:
Hi

Thanks for your help!

I have put an invocation of lspush in the login script. Every login generates a scan of the PC to the Lansweeper server. That works for me. Probably for you too 😉

Doesn't that bottleneck the whole network if i do it for all (700) my computers?
senior_B_O_F_H_
Engaged Sweeper
That only shows the user that logged in while lansweeper was scanning. I work in a K-12 school and every 50 minutes there might be another user. I wish to know all the users that logged in to a specific computer in the last 14 days.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Are you talking about every machine?

If it's just the one machine you can look under the asset page > config > user info > last users.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now