cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imendez
Engaged Sweeper
Good day,

I was wondering whether it is possible to define scopes in the asset management similar to what exists in the Helpdesk so teams can only have access to determined assets groups.

So far I've only seen how to restrict the actions available over the assets by creating user roles but haven't found anything on scope.

Thanks!!
Ivan Mendez
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Currently, any user with Access Asset Management has read-rights to all assets in your Lansweeper database. Restricting access to certain assets or only granting access to certain assets is currently not yet possible. This is a much requested feature though and is currently being considered for implementation. At this moment we don't have an estimated release date for this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
imendez
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for your reply. I'll look forward to this in coming releases.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Currently, any user with Access Asset Management has read-rights to all assets in your Lansweeper database. Restricting access to certain assets or only granting access to certain assets is currently not yet possible. This is a much requested feature though and is currently being considered for implementation. At this moment we don't have an estimated release date for this.