cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
How do we set it up so that the user's phone number (pulled from AD by LanSweeper) is auto-populated when a ticket is opened by/for the user?
4 REPLIES 4
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
Interesting. Ours simply has a text box which we can fill in the phone number when we open tickets for a user.

AH, wait...I just checked under the "user info" tab and it's there. That will do (although it would be nice to have it all on one tab.)

Thanks for the help
sbAYVdQu
Engaged Sweeper III
pryan67 wrote:
Interesting. Ours simply has a text box which we can fill in the phone number when we open tickets for a user.

AH, wait...I just checked under the "user info" tab and it's there. That will do (although it would be nice to have it all on one tab.)

Thanks for the help

I can also see the phone number and other user info while viewing a ticket in the left hand column under the Search box.
pryan67
Champion Sweeper II
sbAYVdQu wrote:
pryan67 wrote:

Thanks for the help

I can also see the phone number and other user info while viewing a ticket in the left hand column under the Search box.

Dang...I'm blind...thanks so much. I'm still getting used to this. I'm user to Jira, Altiris, and PS/Soft 🙂
sbAYVdQu
Engaged Sweeper III
pryan67 wrote:
How do we set it up so that the user's phone number (pulled from AD by LanSweeper) is auto-populated when a ticket is opened by/for the user?

Just checked - our user's phone is populating correctly, and I don't recall having to do anything special to get it there.