cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboGFF
Engaged Sweeper III
So we know that Lansweeper has API functionality with it's helpdesk module. My org is running MS teams, and I'd like to be able to somehow integrate the both systems together - Either agents or users can query their tickets - Or we make a chat bot that can do ticket lookups and provide end users with the status of their ticket.

Is anything like this in the pipeline?
6 REPLIES 6
fabio_ugolini
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm trying to integrate lansweeper with Slack, but many APIs are missing
cameron_milton
Engaged Sweeper
I've been looking at rolling my own notifications using the lansweeper api + webhooks in teams, Not quite a bot, but still it should be simple enought to implement.
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
even if it is a way to show some of the dashboard items in Teams that would be great. Help Desk isn't a thing for us
Sean_m_Taylor
Engaged Sweeper III
Would be shocked if anything was happening. Last I heard they were putting the HelpDesk on the back burner.
rasheen_orbis
Engaged Sweeper
TurboGFF wrote:
So we know that Lansweeper has API functionality with it's helpdesk module. My org is running MS teams, and I'd like to be able to somehow integrate the both systems together - Either agents or users can query their tickets - Or we make a chat bot that can do ticket lookups and provide end users with the status of their ticket.

I would also be interested in learning what's in the pipeline regarding integration with Teams and Flow. Cloud systems are heavily integrating into most environments.
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
TurboGFF wrote:

This is a pretty cool idea and I would like to know more as well.