cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidwhal
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi there,

Have been testing the trial for a little bit now. Am going through the process of finetuning the help desk functionality but have come across a possible bug.

I'm wanting to not receive emails as an agent when I am adding a comment to the ticket. I have deselected the Agent Update (Sent to Agent) template to stop this occurring but am still receiving the emails.

[img][/img]

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
MountainDude
Engaged Sweeper
Hey Vidwhal,

I got a reply with a workaround for the agent level. Each agent can elect to disable certain templates, including "Agent update (Update Agent)". See screenshot.

per agent settings
MountainDude wrote:
Hey Vidwhal,

I got a reply with a workaround for the agent level. Each agent can elect to disable certain templates, including "Agent update (Update Agent)". See screenshot.

per agent settings

Awesome! Thanks for sharing 🙂
MountainDude
Engaged Sweeper
I am going through the same process and have encountered the same issue. I've tried:

Deleting the template. Still received email as the agent who replied to the ticket. The content was only the note history.

Restoring the template but leaving "enabled" unchecked. Still received email as the agent who replied to the ticket. The content was only the note history.

With the template created but "enabled" unchecked and "add note history" unchecked, no contents in the "text" body of the email template. Still received email as the agent who replied to the ticket. The content was only the note history.

It seems that no matter what, even without a template, at a minimum, the system generates an email sent to the agent with the note history.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now