cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SPedraza
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

Could I get some assistance with a report that will bring up all workstations where Symantec is not present? I have been able to use the default reports of "Workstations with disabled antivirus" or "Workstations without Antivirus" and they were very helpful but unfortunately these reports also pull machines with Windows Defender. Would it be possible to just get a report of "Workstations without Symantec?"

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
Jelly
Engaged Sweeper
Often you will have to scan the system you make changes to so that Lansweeper has the most up to date information. Eventually it should get automatically scanned; however, for testing you might want to scan the system after you make the change.
SPedraza
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks Jelly,

The script seems to works, it pulled three workstations that had Symantec disabled or not installed however, I just tested it by uninstalling Symantec on my machine and it is not picking it up. I am not sure if there is a way to re-run the script. Please advice.

Thanks,
Jelly
Engaged Sweeper

Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName
--should be able to use the GUI to add more information to the report as needed
From tblAssets
Inner Join tsysOS On TblAssets.OScode = tsysOS.OScode
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Where
tblAssetCustom.State = 1

--add the Operating Systems that your workstations run below (Could switch to a blacklist too)
AND tsysOS.OSname in ('Win 7','Win 10')

--nested query finds everything with Symantec and the report will return everything not in this nested query
--you could replace "like '%Symantec%'" with "= 'exact name of Symantec as it shows in software list'"
and tblAssets.AssetID not in (
Select tblAssets.AssetID
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblSoftware On tblAssets.AssetID = tblSoftware.AssetID
Inner Join tblSoftwareUni On tblSoftware.softID = tblSoftwareUni.SoftID
Where tblSoftwareUni.softwareName like '%Symantec%'
)