cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nova_jarvis
Engaged Sweeper II
I am new to lansweeper and have a 1 agent licence.
i have users that create tickets, however they do not see the close ticket option when later completing thier tickets.
these users will contact me (the agent) to close thier tickets when completed.
is this normal or am i missing something.
3 REPLIES 3
StephanieCDA
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there a way that the only state a user can change their ticket to is "Resolved"? I had a closed ticket, and as a user I was able to change the state back to open. I have certain extra ticket states which display as another state, but I'm not sure how to make "Resolved" the only option in the Actions > Change State user menu without hiding all other states from the original ticket state column.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can configure what users are allowed to do to their tickets in Configuration\General settings under 'User permissions'.

However, actually closing a ticket can't be done by a user. It can only be done by agents.
What you can do is create an extra ticket state like 'Resolved' (in Configuration\Ticket Content) which then can be used by the user to mark that they have resolved the issue.
nova_jarvis
Engaged Sweeper II
Charles.X wrote:
You can configure what users are allowed to do to their tickets in Configuration\General settings under 'User permissions'.

However, actually closing a ticket can't be done by a user. It can only be done by agents.
What you can do is create an extra ticket state like 'Resolved' (in Configuration\Ticket Content) which then can be used by the user to mark that they have resolved the issue.

Thans for the speedy reply.
Your suggested solution will do the trick. this should work perfectly.

cheers.

Nova