cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
I entered an internal note in Lansweeper and at the same time I changed the status on the ticket and found that in doing so, it sent that internal note out to the users. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this. If I set a ticket to the same status but through the menus the note is not sent.
3 REPLIES 3
matthew-cotter
Engaged Sweeper
I know this post is quite old but we are experiencing the same issue on version 9.5.0.4. It seems to be the exact same issue where it only occurs when an agent updates the status while sending the note.

Has this "bug" never been fixed or is it cropping up again and needs to be readdressed?

Thanks!
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Quick update on this. We were able to find a bug in the pre-release version which in rare circumstances does end up including internal notes to users when using specific outgoing email templates.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Internal notes are not sent to users in any circumstance.

From your description it sounds like if anything, an outgoing email template was sent our based on your state change. However, these do also not include internal notes.

If you would like to troubleshoot the issue, I recommend contacting our support team and sending over the screenshots of the problem ticket.