cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
This is a general discussion topic for our recent Microsoft Universal Inventory Sneak Preview

Excited about Lansweeper and Microsoft Universal Inventory? So are we! Share your thoughts below.
9 REPLIES 9
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We've released multiple knowledgebase articles which explain and guide you through the process of setting up and using LsExport to export data from Lansweeper to Universal Inventory. You can find an overview of the articles here: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/category/29/Integrations.html

Tomorrow we will be sending out an email with all the information to the people who have subscribed for product updates. So if you've signed up you'll get a email with all the information tomorrow.
wdkunkel
Engaged Sweeper II
I am subscribed but don't think I got the update e-mail.

Any way to have it resent?
wdkunkel
Engaged Sweeper II
We're looking forward to seeing what this tool brings to the table as well!
wdkunkel
Engaged Sweeper II
Any news on potential release date? We're looking forward to this tool.

Will there be other product updates included in the may release?
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You're right in that it is indeed challenging to consolidate all the data in a meaningful way. The tool is scheduled for release in May so you'll have the chance soon to try it out yourself.

As for the method that is used for the data consolidation, it's not AI or machine learning. It is designed to be as simple as possible by using SQL queries. Once it has been released, you'll even be able to take a look at the queries used for the consolidation.
olipop
Engaged Sweeper II
When can we expect to see the product. Looking forward to this kind of tool. Consolidating this type of data and presenting it in an intelligent and clear way is not easy. I have no doubt this tool will be more than capable of doing this. Can we expect to see somè type of AI in the tool?

Cheers, keep up the good work!
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper
I want to see some screenshots of interface, an architecture scheme.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
To keep it short, Universal Inventory will let you centralize your data from your data sources into a standardized data model. It is a way to combine the data from all your data sources to get the most accurate information about your IT environment.

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshot or videos for you, but you'll hear and see more about it soon. If you want to stay updated you can register for the newsletter.
BygrenM
Engaged Sweeper
Hey.

Dont understand what it will bring. I looked at the video, but stil dont understand.
My gutfeeling is that this is a big improvment but can you provide a printscreen or another Video that show for real what it does?

Thanks.