cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
We use BitLocker in our organization. While we do push the recovery keys into AD, it would be nice if LS could import these as well since we spend most of our time working in LS than we do AD. You already collect the BitLocker drive status--why not collect the recovery keys/PIN as well? Thanks!
23 REPLIES 23
marceman
Engaged Sweeper II
Looking into implementing BitLocker and this would be really helpful.
pergep
Engaged Sweeper
+1 from my side too
fjca
Champion Sweeper II
+1

This would help us a lot also, not just for having the keys, but also to audit machines that should have the keys in the AD and they are not. We are now doing a manual informal audit every 6 months or so, but that means getting the keys from one site, the list of machines from another, mix and match and excel, etc...
mshajin
Engaged Sweeper III
+1 for this
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
add my +1 now please
MHScripts
Engaged Sweeper II
+1, this sounds like a great feature and would love to see it implemented.
cscherrey
Engaged Sweeper III
Plus 1 for Lansweeper grabbing the bitlocker drive ID and password.
SouthySuper
Engaged Sweeper III
I think this would need to be delegated just like you did when you did the bitlocker AD integration. http://www.bvanleeuwen.nl/faq/?p=1349

That attribute is protected however and that is why it is not viewable in the attributes. You would have to modify the schema to make it viewable and then lansweeper would have have to look for the MSFVE attribute.
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
Now that two people want this feature, can you implement it? 😛
ToHell
Engaged Sweeper
(a couple of years later) I want this too!

And in answer to pfenner09's question:
I guess this "BitLocker drive status" is what you see under Config->Windows->Encryptable volumes, which show "Protection status" On or Off.