cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrea
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,
How can I setting a default agent or replace the actual agent with default agent when I change type of ticket?
Only for one of type of ticket
3 REPLIES 3
Andrea
Engaged Sweeper III
OK Charles Thanks, but the request in wishlist will be certainly enable in future version?
Without this features we can't integrate with external team that has already ticket system and it is difficult to manage.

Bye
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortunately, the default agent is only used for the initial assignment of a ticket. When a new ticket comes in, auto assign (if configured) will assign the ticket to the default agents set.

An option to switch the agent to the default agent when changing the ticket type is not available. For now, you will have to manually change the agent when you change the ticket type.
I will however add your topic to the list of customers requesting this feature.
alowe
Engaged Sweeper
Esben.D wrote:
Unfortunately, the default agent is only used for the initial assignment of a ticket. When a new ticket comes in, auto assign (if configured) will assign the ticket to the default agents set.

An option to switch the agent to the default agent when changing the ticket type is not available. For now, you will have to manually change the agent when you change the ticket type.
I will however add your topic to the list of customers requesting this feature.

I feel that assigning to a new team it is essential that the Agent is unassigned if they are not a member - it's the only way to escalate to another team.

Any update on when this could be implemented?