cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeremy_parker
Engaged Sweeper
Is there a way to hide tickets for just my account on lansweeper? Ignore does that for all users and not just the user who selected ignore.

Does anyone know of a hide for me but not everyone feature for helpdesk?
6 REPLIES 6
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
Can't you just create a custom filter on a new page?
jeremy_parker
Engaged Sweeper
That is not what I want.

To clarify,

I want to be able to hide a ticket, no matter who it is assigned to, from just my own helpdesk page.

I have close to 100 tickets on my helpdesk, and I am already aware that many of these tickets are not going to be picked up by me. I cannot hide those tickets for just me.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
If I understand you correctly, you want a ticket filter for all open tickets you have not viewed yet.

Currently there is no such ticket filter. A possible workaround would be to sort your ticket filter in a way which makes it easier to remember which tickets you have already viewed, for example ticker number.

Another possible workaround would be to to do a small change to every ticket you view (even just removing or adding one space) to technically "update" the ticket. If you use the ticket sorting order Last updated in ascending order. This way all tickets you technically update will jump to the bottom of your open tickets.
jeremy_parker
Engaged Sweeper
So is there a way to filter specific tickets because my helpdesk is cluttered with tickets that are not going to be picked up by me but haven't been picked up by others yet. I checked that link you gave but there does not appear to be this option.

Our org is large enough that we have 100+ tickets that can remain unassigned and it's difficult to wade through the tickets I've already confirmed mentally will not be picked up by me, just to get to the tickets I've not reviewed yet.

Just want to make this request for this feature.

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Ideally, agents are only able to see tickets which matter to them. If you want to hide a ticket from a specific agent, you can set the ticket on a ticket type or assign it to a ticket team the agent does not have permissions to view. Provided the agents is not assigned or subscribed to the ticket. If you want more information about permissions, and teams take a look in this knowledgebase article: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/102/restricting-access-to-the-web-console.html

Alternatively, you can use ticket filters to only show tickets you want to see. You can find more about filters in this knowledgebase article: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/175/introduction-to-the-help-desk.html#Header7
jeremy_parker
Engaged Sweeper
If this option does not exist, I would like to add it as a feature request. Users should be able to hide tickets that have nothing to do with them to help de-clutter their helpdesk view.