cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Lansweeper Community,

I have created an installer package that runs a PowerShell script. This script runs successfully, and I planned to automate the deployment daily. However, when I created a schedule to run Everyday at Midday or Everyday at 11 AM, it doesn't execute, and I need to run it manually.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks and Best,
Daniel

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
We actually found that it might be the server that it's residing on. It turned out that the OS it was running on may have just not been in a good state. We migrated to another server, and so far the scheduled deployments have been running.

Hopefully that was it! Thanks much.

Daniel

View solution in original post

dscoland
Engaged Sweeper III
We needed to limit the deployed to schedule only one, and set a scheduled task to restart the Lansweeper Server service before the deployment time. I am a bit disappointed, but I know that Lansweeper isn't specifically created as a deployment product. Thanks for your help on this guys.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
There is an issue in Lansweeper version 6.x where if you modify a deployment that has already been scheduled, the Last Execution time of the schedule will no longer update. The deployment does successfully run in the background though. Make sure to check Deployment\Installer Logs to double-check if the deployment ran or not. We'll be resolving this issue in a future Lansweeper release that's currently in alpha testing. At this moment in time we don't yet have a release date for this though.

Additionally when scheduling deployments do make sure that the start time isn't too far in the future, as the schedule won't be able to trigger until that date.