cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzipperer
Engaged Sweeper III
so we have a lot of computers that are still running an old enterprise version of citrix , 3.0 , and i would like to have lansweeper run the uninstaller or removal tool but the removal tool called ReceiverCleanupUtility dose not seam to run i set it up in the shared folder and told it to run as an install with a /silent which if i ran it in CMD locally runs fine and lansweeper shows it ran fine but then i go to the computer and the program did not remove citrix , i also tried running a CMD command which works locally which would be the path of the program /uninstall but that also did not work. i tried doing a robocopy including a bat file and then a run bat file that failed. dues anyone out there have any suggestions , i tried using the built in uninstaller but that i half to give it more just clicking uninstall it asks for more info and i have tried different commands with the path provided there but it never seams to run ether.

I would like to just select a group of computers and uninstall the program citrix enterprise vs 3.0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mzipperer
Engaged Sweeper III
the program in question creates logs and is not able to hand these logs back due to privileges so i had to copy over the program to desktop and run it then use an extra step to wipe the program and logs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mzipperer
Engaged Sweeper III
the program in question creates logs and is not able to hand these logs back due to privileges so i had to copy over the program to desktop and run it then use an extra step to wipe the program and logs.