cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
From version 6.0 onwards, the Lansweeper software includes a fully functional help desk. The help desk portion of Lansweeper can be displayed in each user's preferred language. English, Dutch, French and German are built-in language options, but you can optionally add your own translations to the help desk as well. Any translations you submit are added to the .cfg file of the corresponding language in the following website folder: Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\lang.

If you've created your own help desk translation, please consider sharing it with the community by posting in this topic. You can attach a .txt version of your translation file to your post by ticking "attach files to this post". (Uploading .cfg files is not currently allowed, but you can change the extension of your file from .cfg to .txt to upload it.)

To add custom translations to your help desk, you can do the following:
  • Download any lang_XXX.txt file
  • Rename the file to lang_XXX.cfg
  • Copy the file to the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\lang folder on your Lansweeper server.
  • Restart the web server service (IIS Express or World Wide Web Publishing)
  • More information on adding and enabling additional languages in the web console can be found in this article
12 REPLIES 12
wredig
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Everyone, I translated into Brazilian Portuguese - Português-Brasil.

Regards from Rio de Janeiro!
Alvaro
Engaged Sweeper
Hello.
Spanish (España) beta traslation.

Regards from Barcelona
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We would like to thank Ufuk for sharing his translation file for the Turkish language. The Turkish language file is attached to this post in .txt format.
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We would like to thank Marco from Gattinoni for sharing his translation file for the Italian language. The Italian language file is attached to this post.
sfreyes
Engaged Sweeper
does someone has the spanish translation to share? thanks!
ticopan
Engaged Sweeper
I translated a little part for Portuguese.
servis_NM
Engaged Sweeper
Czech beta - translated mainly the users view
jkot
Engaged Sweeper III
Japanese would help.
Cary
Engaged Sweeper
jkot wrote:
Japanese would help.

If you take the first half, I'll take the second half. I have someone I can ask in our company.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now