cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wmorrill
Engaged Sweeper II
IMHO we are in desperate need of a way to add static text sections in the ticket creation process.

The little question mark (while efficient) is not adequate to give instructions and is generally missed during the process. Allowing us to design a form with instructions would greatly facilitate the acceptance of entering a ticket online. Not only that but a configurable text box would also allow us to reuse custom fields, by giving a different explanation for different needs.

I know about a year ago it was mentioned by me to the beta group and I was assured that it would be put on the wishlist and would eventually be released, as well as several requests for the same thing here in the forums.

It seems to me that it should be a priority item and I hope it is coming soon. Do we have a possible ETA?

It seems like everyone always has a ton of feature requests, myself included, but that is because the s/w is so nice and so close to being what we need that we are anxious to see it become indispensable.
It only takes a few minutes to implement code changes right???

Thanks for all the obvious hard work!

Wayne

P.S. We also need a way to create a default (prepopulated) subject line...
5 REPLIES 5
vidwhal
Engaged Sweeper II
Sorry for the semi-necrotic post. We're currently investigating Lansweeper use in our organisation. This feature is exactly what I'm looking for too but I cannot find anywhere to setup static text on our ticket forms. We're currently at v7.0. Did these features end up making it in in the end??

Cheers,
Jason
Wmorrill
Engaged Sweeper II
That is awesome to hear!
Combine that with the workflow I heard is coming in 6.1 and the help desk with have a sturdy foundation for the future!
Thanks for the quick response!

Wayne
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Both of these features (static text and default text) will be in 6.1 together with 400! other suggestions & bug fixes.
Release date: not yet known.
jhlava
Engaged Sweeper II
Michael.V wrote:
Both of these features (static text and default text) will be in 6.1 together with 400! other suggestions & bug fixes.

It seems like this has never been added. I am looking to add some text directions into some of our work orders and it does not seem to be an option to just add a block of text. Am i missing something?

Jeff
Michael.V wrote:

Any updates on these features?

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now