cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jprateragg
Champion Sweeper
We use BitLocker in our organization. While we do push the recovery keys into AD, it would be nice if LS could import these as well since we spend most of our time working in LS than we do AD. You already collect the BitLocker drive status--why not collect the recovery keys/PIN as well? Thanks!
23 REPLIES 23
pfenner09
Engaged Sweeper
Just curious,jprateragg said that Lansweeper already collects the BitLocker drive status. Where can I find this? I would also be interested in having Lansweeper collect recovery keys/PIN as well. It seems like Windows is really pushing for BitLocker. Thanks in advance!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We don't have an estimated release date for this feature unfortunately. Given the limited number of requests for this, this feature will likely have lower priority to be honest.
CVannest
Engaged Sweeper III
Admin, Any update on when this may be available in Lansweeper? Was just looking in AD today for a key and wished I could have grabbed it through Lansweeper. Came to the forum, low and behold someone's already asked for it!

+1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I've added recovery key retrieval through Active Directory to the wish list, but I'm not sure at this point if/when this will be implemented.