cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sankyou
Engaged Sweeper
I'm getting the following error when attempting to run a deployment in Lansweeper 6: "Result: Deployment ended: No returncode. Package was stuck at step #1. Stop(Failure)." It is a single-step deployment of an exe and was working on v6 but just stopped. Can you assist?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't see any tickets from you in our system, so I'll consider this issue resolved for now. I would recommend anyone to update to Lansweeper release 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions though, as we did identify and fix some deployment bugs in the 6.0.0.19 release.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't see any tickets from you in our system, so I'll consider this issue resolved for now. I would recommend anyone to update to Lansweeper release 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions though, as we did identify and fix some deployment bugs in the 6.0.0.19 release.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Description of the problem.
  • Export of your deployment package. Select the package under Deployment\Installer Packages and hit Export.
  • Excel export of the entire Deployment\Installer Logs page.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.