cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManuelNas
Engaged Sweeper
All,
in lansweeper asset i found the switch information current installed in my company.
I noticed that the information about the devices connected on the port are not update in real time.
For example, if i move a client from port 10 to port 11 on lansweeper report i will find two different record for the same device (in the two different port).
Is it possible make the software showing only the last information about the specific device?

Thx in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
What you are reporting is expected behavior. For each switch port, Lansweeper lists the last asset to be connected to that port. The date/time of the connection is listed next to the port as well.

In the Lansweeper 6.0 beta, there is a button in the Asset Options of the switch page however to manually delete any old connection data. If you are interested in a download link for the beta, please contact support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
I'm sorry but I use lansweeper 8 and I can't find this option.
The question is the same: haw can I update my "switch port connection" in the asset page?
Thanks
rader
Champion Sweeper III
ufficioced wrote:
I'm sorry but I use lansweeper 8 and I can't find this option.
The question is the same: haw can I update my "switch port connection" in the asset page?
Thanks

When you bring up the switch in question, on the left side is a link called "Remove Disconnected Devices". This should do what your looking for.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
What you are reporting is expected behavior. For each switch port, Lansweeper lists the last asset to be connected to that port. The date/time of the connection is listed next to the port as well.

In the Lansweeper 6.0 beta, there is a button in the Asset Options of the switch page however to manually delete any old connection data. If you are interested in a download link for the beta, please contact support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message.