cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
szysuszc
Engaged Sweeper
During Remote Control (Advanced action) the view of the client desktops (any desktop, operating system etc.) is not refreshing automatically (we can't see e.g. pop-up messages or submenu list) until manually click Refresh button. How we can repair this? Maybe some update of that Remote Control? Lansweeper is updated systematically. It's very annoying error for us and very important feature.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
For Remote Control issues, could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide a description of the problem. As the tool is based on UltraVNC though, I'm not sure how easily our developers can resolve refresh or other issues. These issues are likely present in UltraVNC itself. Most of our other customers have had better performance with our latest Remote Control release, which is based on a newer version of UltraVNC.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
For Remote Control issues, could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide a description of the problem. As the tool is based on UltraVNC though, I'm not sure how easily our developers can resolve refresh or other issues. These issues are likely present in UltraVNC itself. Most of our other customers have had better performance with our latest Remote Control release, which is based on a newer version of UltraVNC.
szysuszc
Engaged Sweeper
I did exactly the same, and update lsremote.exe made now scaling the screen looks (like non-native resolution) much worse 😕 It's getting worse...
CarloC
Engaged Sweeper
Same problem.
I also have already followed the instructions in the article
http://www .lansweeper.com/kb/183/increasing-the-remote-control-refresh-rate.html

It improves very much, but the problem remains.

Any ideas?
szysuszc
Engaged Sweeper
I received from support something like this:
"Unchecking the Poll On Event Only option should increase the refresh rate. Could you follow the instructions in this knowledge base article, which explains how to uncheck this option and optimize your other settings as well. This should resolve the issue.

We did create a new version of the Remote Control tool as well, which uses a newer version of UltraVNC to perform the remote control session. You may wish to download this new version here and add it to the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions folder on your Lansweeper server. You would most likely still have disable Poll On Event Only to increase the refresh rate though."

but it still NOT resolve problem (I did configuration from this messege and update uVNC app in Actions folder).

Any ideas?
CarloC
Engaged Sweeper
This is also important for me.
We await news

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now