cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MisterEd
Engaged Sweeper
I am one of those irritating 'read all before doing any' people. Problem is I can not find the 'all' to read.

I have been tasked to deploy some software and would like to understand the why as well as the how.

Thanks,
Ed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We don't have a PDF version of the Lansweeper documentation anymore, if this is what you're asking. The PDF documentation was removed from our website because it was too difficult to manage and keep up-to-date. We won't be re-adding it unfortunately.

All of our documentation can now be found in the knowledge base. Information on software deployment specifically can be found here. The knowledge base has over 100 articles and counting and is easy to search. You can also save individual articles for offline use if necessary. We may add an option to easily download the entire knowledge base in the future, but we don't have a release date for this feature.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MisterEd
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks, whilst it was not the answer I was hoping for, it will keep me from looking.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We don't have a PDF version of the Lansweeper documentation anymore, if this is what you're asking. The PDF documentation was removed from our website because it was too difficult to manage and keep up-to-date. We won't be re-adding it unfortunately.

All of our documentation can now be found in the knowledge base. Information on software deployment specifically can be found here. The knowledge base has over 100 articles and counting and is easy to search. You can also save individual articles for offline use if necessary. We may add an option to easily download the entire knowledge base in the future, but we don't have a release date for this feature.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now