cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dr_sah
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, I need report for hardware in lansweeper.

so, all hardware info about computers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
pfenton wrote:
I get "Invalid SELECT statement. Unknown object name: "tblComputers".: Unexpected token "tblComputers" at line 0, column -1" when I try this.

This topic is several years old and the report included is only compatible with Lansweeper 4.X installations, as some of the tables referenced don't exist anymore in Lansweeper 5.X installations. In Lansweeper 5.X, there is a built-in report in the Reports tab you can start from, "Computer: System configuration overview".

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
pfenton
Engaged Sweeper III
I get "Invalid SELECT statement. Unknown object name: "tblComputers".: Unexpected token "tblComputers" at line 0, column -1" when I try this.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
pfenton wrote:

This topic is several years old and the report included is only compatible with Lansweeper 4.X installations, as some of the tables referenced don't exist anymore in Lansweeper 5.X installations. In Lansweeper 5.X, there is a built-in report in the Reports tab you can start from, "Computer: System configuration overview".
Susan.A wrote:
pfenton wrote:

The 'Processor' field in this report shows the manufacturer's suggested max clock speed. Is there a way to generate our current overclocked speeds?
dr_sah
Engaged Sweeper II
Perfect, that is what I need.

only one thing: i get out a duplicate lines with same information, but not for all computers.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
dr.sah wrote:
only one thing: i get out a duplicate lines with same information, but not for all computers.

This can happen if the machine has multiple entries for a particular field, multiple network adapters for instance.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please use the report below for the information you are after.
Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.Username, tblComputers.Userdomain, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, tblComputersystem.Model, tblComputerSystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber As Tag, TsysChassisTypes.ChassisName As Chassis, web40ProcessorCapacity.CPU, web40ProcessorCapacity.Name As ProcDescription, web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed, tblVideoController.Caption As Video, tblSoundDevice.Caption As Sound, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, tblNetwork.Description As Adapter, tblComputers.Lastseen From tblComputers Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Left Join tblComputerSystemProduct On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Left Join tblSystemEnclosure On tblComputers.Computername = tblSystemEnclosure.Computername Left Join TsysChassisTypes On TsysChassisTypes.Chassistype = tblSystemEnclosure.ChassisTypes Left Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblVideoController On tblComputers.Computername = tblVideoController.Computername Left Join tblSoundDevice On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoundDevice.Computername Left Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join tblNetwork On tblComputers.Computername = tblNetwork.Computername Where tblComputers.Lastseen <> '' And tblNetwork.IPEnabled = 1 Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique

To use the specified report, do the following:
• Open the Lansweeper configuration console and select Reports & Alerts\Report Builder. Hit the “New” button.
• Copy the SQL code provided and paste it at the bottom of the newly created report, replacing the default SQL code.
• Click somewhere near tblComputers so the new code applies.
• Give the report a “View name” and a “Report name” and hit the “Save” button.
• Double-click on the report in the report list to see its results and export options.
dr_sah
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi
i need:
user,computer name, System model (manufacturer,model,service tag, chassis), processor (description, name,clock speed), Video card name, sound card name, memory (total size), network adapter

something like that.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you please clarify which specific information you are interested in, as there are many hardware related database fields.