Technical Solution Engineer
A Day in the Life Of
Analyze, Advize, Evaluate
- You analyze and troubleshoot a wide variety of technical support cases.
- You advise knowledgeable IT professionals to efficiently tackle their challenges.
- You evaluate each solution you present, the software you support and the total customer experience.
- You communicate mainly by email but also over the phone.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You start and end your day a bit later once a week to cover our global customer base.
Are You the New Technical Solution Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- analyzes challenges before tackling them head-on.
- can think out of the box and offer creative solutions.
- is committed, hands-on, eager to learn and share information.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
I Have A
- professional bachelor's degree and/or +3 years of experience in technical support.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR B2) to correspond with customers from all over the world.
- broad interest in and good working knowledge of IT.
- knack for creating SQL reports and scripts.
Going for Gold?
- Proficiency in networks and protocols?
- Commercial mindset?
- Experience with MSSQL, scripting or other programming?
- Professional foosball or pool player?