System Integration Specialist
Dendermonde, Belgium. Highly qualified applicants in Europe will also be considered.
A Day in the Life Of
- You design & implement data integration workflows between numerous back-office systems.
- You work closely with our CRM/ERP, Product & Development teams to architect, design, build, and implement
- You coordinate directly with business users & external partners to understand, interpret, and analyze business requirements and objectives.
- You develop and maintain ETL solutions using SQL server among other technologies.
- You provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- You provide support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, product, and operations.
- You build reports and data extracts to support business analysis.
- You document your designs following best practices.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
Are You the New System Integration Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who Has
- a strong understanding of database design concepts, data migrations, and data integrations.
- in-depth knowledge of SQL & database architectures.
- experience with ETL and integration tools such as Workato, Scribe, ... .
- proven background in working with APIs and Web Services.
- prior experience working with CRM and ERP solutions.
- experience working in Agile development environments, including tools such as Jira & Confluence.
- strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- the ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Marketing, Finance, Sales & Partner Team.
- a minimum of 3 years' professional experience as a Data Engineer, Integration Specialist, or relevant equivalent.
- an understanding of current technology & trends around application integrations and API/workflow middleware.
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts.
- a positive mental outlook and approach.
- a passion for my work, and being self-directed.
Going for Gold?
- Experience with Salesforce (CPQ)?
- Know-how of data warehousing?
- Background in programming languages?
- Working experience with Microsoft PowerBI?