We must truly understand our customers' needs and challenges in order to provide relevant and impactful solutions. Lansweeper is looking for a pre-sales Solutions Engineer that has deep IT knowledge and is familiar with the ITAM and/or SAM solution space. Extra points if you've used Lansweeper or a similar solution in the past. This position will be based in our Austin TX office.
- Provide potential customers with an in-depth technical overview of Lansweeper's on-premise & future cloud solution.
- Advice on anything from the initial rollout and configuration to security compliance and SQL.
- Assist the sales team to identify customer needs and challenges and propose ways to solve them.
- Become a subject matter expert around our solution and the IT landscape of our customers.
- Be available for ad-hoc calls, demos, emails and on-site customer interactions with experienced IT professionals.
- Participate in new hire and ongoing technical training of our team.
- Share ideas about improving our product and processes as well as customer engagement information.
- Think out of the box for tailored solutions for new and existing customers.
Are you the new Solutions Engineer at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will...
- Have Tremendous Communication Skills. It's not enough to just talk tech. We need you to effectively interact with our customers daily.
- Be Inquisitive and have a Commercial Mindset. Conducting demos helps show how helpful our solution is, but we need your IT experience to question and dig deep into customer needs.
- Always Support the Sales Team. Lansweeper is only as successful as its Sales Team. Your primary job is to remove technical barriers and to make sure the sales team is focused on helping our customers.
- 3 years' experience working in a similar pre-sales role or within IT, preferably as a Systems Administrator, IT Manager, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the challenges that IT departments face every day.
- Experience with Lansweeper or other IT asset management solution(s).
- Profound knowledge of SQL for creating SQL reports and scripts.
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
Like to find out more? Let's get in touch via email@example.com.