Want to make a great impact with a fast-growing IT scale-up while building your pre-sales career? At Lansweeper you get the opportunity to work with an amazing product, a highly driven team and to challenge yourself every day! Do you have deep IT knowledge and are you familiar with the ITAM, SAM solution space? Extra points if you've used Lansweeper or a similar solution in the past.
A day in the life of
Advise, Analyze, Convince
- You provide potential customers and partners with an in-depth technical overview of Lansweeper's solution.
- You advise on anything from the initial rollout and configuration to security compliance and custom developments.
- You assist the sales team to identify customer needs and challenges and propose ways to solve them.
- You become a subject matter expert in our solution and the IT landscape of our customers.
- You are available for ad-hoc calls, demos, emails, and on-site customer interactions.
- You participate in new hire and ongoing technical training of our team.
- You share ideas about improving our product and processes as well as customer engagement information.
Are you the new Solutions Engineer at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will...
- Have 3 years' experience in a similar pre-sales role in SaaS or related software.
- Have tremendous communication skills. It's not enough to just talk tech. We need you to effectively interact with our customers daily.
- Be inquisitive and have a commercial mindset. Conducting demos helps show how helpful our solution is, but we need your IT experience to question and dig deep into customer needs.
- Always support the Sales Team. Lansweeper is only as successful as its Sales Team. Your primary job is to remove technical barriers and to make sure the sales team is focused on helping our customers.
Going for gold?
- Experience in ITAM, SAM, or Lansweeper solution highly desired.
- Experience working with solutions that incorporate open APIs and 3rd party integrations.
- Experience working with MSP's, VAR's, and consultants.
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
Like to find out more? Let's get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.